Transformers 2 is the movie I am going to be reviewing. I honestly choose it because it is one of my favorite movies, but I also understand the good and bad parts of it. The movie is pretty easy to understand. Basically, Megatron (the bad guy) is trying to harvest the Earth's Sun for Energy. Sam, the human hero, and the "Autobots" (the other good guys) have to stop him. They need to find some sort of key before Megatron does in order to stop him. Oh, and Megan Fox is in it too. Awesome.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This looks cool I heard this movie was good, but I never saw the movie. Its funny how critics gave it a bad review, but it made tons of money.
ReplyDeleteCharlie you need to work on the construction of your sentences and tone. It is great that you are interjecting your personality. I also like that you are keeping the plot explanation very simple. Just remember to provide good solid examples to support things. Saying megan fox is in it too is not a great way to back up your statement even if you love her.
ReplyDelete