
I decided to blog about the "Did You Know" video that we had to watch for Wednesday because I found it to be most interesting. I especially found the technology part of it the most interesting because a lot of that information is new and surprising to me. I did not know that the number of text messages sent so far exceeds the population of the planet. I also find it surprising that a $1000 computer will have the computation ability that exceeds the entire human race by 2049. I also find it surprising that it is predicted in ten years that China will be the number one English speaking country in the world.
Over all, I think this video is meant to send a message to our generation and the one below us. Not as a fatal warning, but as a look into what could come in our future and to help us prepare for it. I for one will take all this information into consideration.
Over all, I think this video is meant to send a message to our generation and the one below us. Not as a fatal warning, but as a look into what could come in our future and to help us prepare for it. I for one will take all this information into consideration.
No comments:
Post a Comment