I am honestly not entirely sure which project i want to do, but I am leaning more towards the CD side. Both projects I think I could do a good job on, and both I could explain myself pretty well with. I just think that the CD side will be better because although I do not sing or play and instrument, music to me plays a big role in my life. It would be easier for me to incorporate my life into made up songs than in a movie. Also if I do a CD I'm thinking that I should make the format a little like this one:
http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/49/5b/5336729fd7a0df7f7fecd010.L.jpg
I just think it makes sense with the project at hand.
But I still haven't made my decision yet, and I will probably end up switching projects like I did with the Visual Literacy Narrative. Does anyone have any suggestions or input for me? Thanks.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay Charlie I think if you are drawn to the idea of a CD then you should stick with it. The image you found looks interesting and you could work with that concept. The question you need to answer is what social/cultural issues related to you will you comment on?
ReplyDelete